Re: Old Equipment

On 10/20/2015 9:40 AM, rrmichael77@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Sunday, October 18, 2015 at 9:47:09 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

>>> Also need some VS-279 voice siren drivers.  I only have a couple left and need to get some more.
>>>

>> Ok, so I understand now that you are not doing a science experiment.
>
> You sent me an e-mail but I can't reply to it.

Sorry to hear that.  You do know that they will not upgrade to newer
technology as long as you continue to find parts and a way to fix it,
right??

Hint!! Hint!!
Dear Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Sorry your system is and has been obsolete since
the turn of the century and parts are no longer available.  It will be
necessary to upgrade you panel.

And yes, the system will be much easier to use and will have many more
features that you old obsolete system could have never have done when it
was new.

BTW I do have some old FBII s-t-u-f-f on a pile with other s-t-u-f-f
somewhere.
Just don't know if it is worth my time to search for it???

Les

Sorry!!!  My error, I mistakenly clicked on "Reply" and not "Followup".
Thunderbird if funny that way.

Les