Re: Napco Gemini P3200 area?

=CE=A4=CE=B7 =CE=94=CE=B5=CF=85=CF=84=CE=AD=CF=81=CE=B1, 12 =CE=9F=CE=BA=CF=
=84=CF=89=CE=B2=CF=81=CE=AF=CE=BF=CF=85 2015 - 7:44:51 =CF=80.=CE=BC. UTC+3=
, =CE=BF =CF=87=CF=81=CE=AE=CF=83=CF=84=CE=B7=CF=82 E DAWSON =CE=AD=CE=B3=
=CF=81=CE=B1=CF=88=CE=B5:
> Napco...I have always called it Crapco. Many years ago, working for some=
=20
> company, I came across such a system. I came away with the thought of "Wh=
at=20
> a convoluted system" I am not attacking anyone who loves these to death. =
But=20
> the logic and the reasoning of how these engineers who came up with this,=
 to=20
> me, is so convoluted. I used to have a whole bunch of them from having=20
> pulled them out of jobs, some brand new. I finally threw them out. The=20
> keypad was not user friendly in my estimation. I find that the most=20
> important thing after built-in programming abilities, is how easy is it f=
or=20
> the average (and below average) consumer to use it correctly without=20
> complications. Let's face it, we have all met Joe, the user who needs to =
be=20
> told everything at least 5 times before he begins to get it. Yes, I have=
=20
> programmed them in the past, it is now just a fading memory. Kind of like=
 a=20
> horrible accident that you once experienced with all the pain, and then,=
=20
> after a while, you do not remember the pain anymore or how it felt, only=
=20
> that you did go thru such an experience.
>=20
> Spyros, I feel your pain. It's time to cut off the members. Save your=20
> country now! Greece needs to make it thru the present hard time. Don't we=
igh=20
> down your country anymore with these systems. Cut off your supplier now.=
=20
> Perhaps someday they may be able to rebuild yet. All in good jest, of=20
> course.

:) thanks guys for help!

i dont have enough experience with Napco Gemini series. My experience is on=
 other brands (paradox, ademco, dsc, caddx, texecom). That's why i am askin=
g for help! Anyway tomorrow morning on the desk i'll try pci mini and what =
Jim suggests!