OT: Fancy Schmancy Coffee Maker

I'm not too particular about my coffee except I do like not having too many
grounds in the cup.  My wife on the other hand is into all that fancy
"stuff."  We've had a Jura coffee maker for many years.  Its been sent back
to be rebuilt two or three times, and its been sitting broken on the counter
top again for the last couple years.  It was quite expensive when we got it.
Its the kind that grinds the beans presses them into a cake, and forces
steam through them on a cup by cup basis.  Well it is when it works.  I've
been bugging my wife to just throw the darn thing in the dumpster for the
last year and a half, but she keeps making noise about fixing it again.  I
hate throwing good money after bad, and its taking up valuable real estate
on the kitchen counter.  I'ld get her another one if it would last.  Any
suggestions?

No the Kurig prepacked marketing and RMR generating machine is not really an
option.

Personally I am perfectly happy with my Mr Coffee and some Folgers, but I'm
sure you've heard the cliche many times.  "Happy wife, happy life."

Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff
http://www.cncmolds.com

Hobbies: