Navigator Reporter Software

We currently are using a Honeywell Fire Alarm System that has a  4100SM hooked
up to an Ademco control panel. The 4100SM has a serial cable connected to a
serial printer that prints the event log. We would like to replace that
printer with the ultimate goal it to replace that printer with a computer or
device that can email the event log out automatically, instead of it being
printed. Upon doing some research, it appears that the Honeywell Navigator
Reporter software does what I am looking for, but I am having trouble figuring
out how to get this software. Does anyone know how to go about getting this
software or how much it costs?