Re: FREE Giveaway from buy2gig.com

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:md44p0$5o0$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 3/2/2015 10:05 PM, Michael Ferer wrote:

>>> Hey Michal, in the off chance you are a tech as well as a salesman - I
>>> have been told that 2gig is compatible with DSC wireless.  In
>>> programming the Honeywell stuff comes up by name, but I am a little in
>>> the dark in regards as to how to program the DSC, if possible.
>>>
>>> Any enlightenment?
>>
>> You can use a Translator the listens to DSC frequency and Talks On
>> Honeywell frequency
>> (2gig) it is from Resolution Products and it is a RE224DH
>> http://resolutionproducts.
>> com/products/translators-repeaters/wireless/
>>

> Or I can get stuff that actually works...

Hi,

You can use resolution products for DSC, Honeywell, and GE in my experience.
When the salesmen are feeling safe, sure, and satiated, and the pricing is
up there on parts, you can purchase Resolution products for the panel type
that you are using at a lower price. So if you've got a bunch of wireless to
do, it can be substantial savings.Yes, this is from experience. I have never
yet used any translators though. Well, yes once, that was in Mexico in '89.
To the salesman advertising his wares: Have you never gone to buy a new or
used cars and wished that the salesman just acted like real folks instead of
the slick look and oily swave manners?...
    Maybe you could think on that and approach the subject in a more subtle
manner next time...something to think about. If you really want to help
people out, help them out without the tracking links and income padding.

As for 2GIG panels and any panel that is self-contained---a grave security
risk. If I was trying to get into your house or place of work, it would be a
breeze to defeat those systems. No, I will not tell anyone publicly how,
less some louse uses the info to defeat someone's system.