Digital Watchdog VMAXFLEX - (Why its discontinued)

I knew it was discontinued, but it such a decent unit for the price that I
was still buying them for new installations.  That might not have been such
a great idea.  I was told today they were not discontinued to make way for
the new improved (and usually more expensive) model as companies are wont to
do, but because they can't get the parts to keep building them.  This means
when customers units are due for a rebuild in several years they will most
likely HAVE TO be replaced instead of rebuilt.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047

*******************************