Re: SCHIFOSO BASTARDO CRIMINALE DAVIDE SERRA (ALGEBRIS TWITTER) HA BECCATO L'INSIDER SU BANCHE POPOLARI DAL MEGALAVASOLDI MAFIOSI PIERLUIGI BOSCHI DI BANCA ETRURIA. SON TUTTI FASCIONDRANGHETISTI, TIPO NOTO VERME PAOLO BARRAI WMO, CHE SI FINGON DEL PD

On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 3:27:48 PM UTC-5, E DAWSON wrote:
> From what I can read in between the lines, this is definitely either a
> disgruntled former ADT or Monitronics subscriber!

I don't know any Spanish except for on phrase. And I only know that because
of the story that goes with it.

Many years ago there was a ship that anchored off shore of Puerto Rico. The
ships cargo was condiments. A big storm came and the ship was destroyed and
sank off shore and they never received the cargo. They were so disappointed
that to this day they still celebrate Sinko De Mayo.

Good one! I'll have to remember that.