Re: ADT Yard Signs

news:117ac6a6-9b06-4397-a52d-a841de8b3713@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 10:33:41 AM UTC-5, E DAWSON wrote:
>> <casteloniak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > Hey don't know if your still looking but I have plenty of adt signs and
>> > can sell them to you legally.
>>

>> Yes, I want all that you have. I'll buy the whole lot. I'll even sign a
>> 3-year contract for each one of them...
>>
>> ADT- The only company that thieves trust. They can be assured that 50% of
>> the households who have them, only have a sign. The next 25% of them are
>> not
>> monitored anymore because of their high pricing. That leaves the
>> remaining
>> 25% who are still monitored with the minimal system of 2-3 doors and the
>> almighty motion that will cover all of the rest of their household...
>> not!
>

> OH darn you anyway.
>
> Now you gave it away and now everybody knows.

I'm sorry. Just couldn't help myself. I suffer from ADTWT syndrone...Always
Doing The Wrong Thing disorder. Also been diagnosed with plain old ADT
syndrone...Acute Developmental Trauma disorder...that was after being
exposed to the ADT salesforce as an installation manager for them for 7
months. I've never been the same since. I can't talk about this anymore, it
just hurts too much.