Re: New Age Fire Alarm Panel

On 2/7/2015 6:53 PM, Jim wrote:

> When people ask me how long I've been installing alarms systems I'll sometimes tell them
"Well ..... let me see, I think the first alarm I ever installed
consisted of a vine tied
to a rock placed over a cave opening.

I can only imagine that would have been the start of a "wise ass"
attorney looking to sue for damages against the "rock on a vine"
statute.  The AHJ would certainly be looking the other way, I am sure.