Re: B connectors

On 2/1/2015 7:48 AM, JoeRaisin wrote:
> Got a few questions about "beanies"?
>
> Where do you get yours (if you use 'em)?
>
> What do you consider a good price?
>
> Dry or gel filled or do you carry both and which one you use depends on
> location or conditions?
>
> Just curious.

Ended up going with SES.  Packs of 500 - dry for $16, gel filled for $19.25.

Beat the prices I was finding anywhere on the web.  I avoided ADI since
orders from them have been taking forever and the boss can't seem to get
them to return calls or emails until he has canceled an order and went
elsewhere.