Re: B connectors

On 2/1/2015 7:48 AM, JoeRaisin wrote:
> Got a few questions about "beanies"?
>
> Where do you get yours (if you use 'em)?
>
> What do you consider a good price?
>
> Dry or gel filled or do you carry both and which one you use depends on
> location or conditions?
>
> Just curious.

Joe,
I got my last stock back in 2011 and bought 3000.  They are Tane Alarm
B-Connectors and are the dry variety.  They come in plastic cases packed
in 100 each bags.  Cost at the time was about $72.00 for the whole
order.  I am presently down to about 400 or so.  May have to place an
order in the near future.  Would be interested in what you find as a
good price.

At the time I did not shop around just added to another order from TriEd.

I only use the gel filled when they come with an electric strike that I
am installing.

Hope that helps.

Les