Re: Caddx NX8E

news:2163345d-4ada-4162-b8f9-9a40820a67b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 9:51:32 AM UTC-4, E DAWSON wrote:
>> "spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> > Anyone knows if it is possible to udl the supported panels via ip with
>> > ipdatatel bat? Does it support dynamic dns?
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> IPdatatel does have upload capabilities, we just do not use it. A call to
>> their sales/tech team will quickly get you all the particular information
>> that you require. I can guess that a dynamic IP address will not present
>> any
>> problem for your concerns. After all, the devices find themselves back to
>> their servers and vice-versa without any problems. If the units can
>> transmit
>> and receive for interactive and direct keypad programming as if you were
>> at
>> the customer's house without any IP configurations, then upload/dowload
>> should logically be the same, but do check with them.
>
> Just so you know ..............  Spyros lives in Greece

Ok, so it is not like Greece, New York and more like the real Greece,
Europe.
Yep, just noticed the " .gr " in the message address.
So what's the point in asking the question...I would say that there just
might be a 'slight' delay in IPdatatel's server relays. Never mind the
voltage differential, just a minor hickup.
Thanks.