Re: Caddx NX8E

"spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8e39388c-b9b3-427f-b766-bffdaf05d7a3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone knows if it is possible to udl the supported panels via ip with
> ipdatatel bat? Does it support dynamic dns?

Hi,

IPdatatel does have upload capabilities, we just do not use it. A call to
their sales/tech team will quickly get you all the particular information
that you require. I can guess that a dynamic IP address will not present any
problem for your concerns. After all, the devices find themselves back to
their servers and vice-versa without any problems. If the units can transmit
and receive for interactive and direct keypad programming as if you were at
the customer's house without any IP configurations, then upload/dowload
should logically be the same, but do check with them.