GEM-RP1CAe2 Keypad: Compat# Error

My home security system uses the Napco Gemini GEM-P1632 control panel and two
GEM-RP1CAe2 keypads.  I was getting a "low battery" message for a day or two.
Then, I got an "Out of System" message on both keypads and neither one would
work (i.e. pushing buttons would beep but had no effect on the system and the
display did not change).  I entered the configuration mode in keypad 02 and as
I cycled through the options I mistakenly entered "02" at the "compatibility
number" function instead of the "keypad address" function (there was no
compatibility number set originally).  Ultimately, it had no obvious effect on
the system and the "Out of System" error persisted.

As I continued to trouble shoot, I disconnected the battery and things went
back to normal, for the most part.  Keypad 01 is functioning normally, but it
is displaying  "E02-00 SERVICE" (low battery error) and "E10-02 SERVICE"
(Keypad response failure).    Keypad 02 is displaying "02 compat# error" and
it is unresponsive in that the buttons beep when pushed but have no effect.  I
have tried to enter the configuration mode as I did before (11123 "function")
but it has no effect.  I figure I goofed it up when entered a compatibility
number the first time around, but now I can't get into configuration mode to
try to fix it.  I would appreciate any advice on how to fix my goof up.

Thanks

John