Re: DSC PC1616 handshake error

>"spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I have tested only with mobile phones. I use 3 different DSC PC1616 panels
>and 3 different telcos to call mobile phones and the error is still >there.
>Only one time using private line format, made handshake with number 5 only,
>but also after that call again the same mobile phone...

I believe that the DSC panel is looking for a DTMF/Touchtone when you press
a key on the phone to acknowledge the call.
I think the problem is that not all mobile phones generate DTMF/Touchtone
when you press a key after answering the phone instead some of them just
make a little beep which the panel doesn't recognize.

Doug