Re: ADT FOCUS 100

replying to alarman, laalarmguy wrote:
> nospam wrote:
>

> G. Morgan wrote:
> > Only the high-end Vista panels that have a V-Plex loop.
>
> Ademco makes high end panels??

No honeywell panels are compatible with PIDS or SIMS, only Focus. PID's use
binary data to address, SIM's are basically the new V-Plex devices that came
after the Focus 100, but they do not talk to each other. It will be a 4-wire
analog device or pids, all devices will have to be replaced. You can use the
PID loop as a V-plex loop though, you just have to convert all of the PID's to
V-plex.

 I would be willing to trade a new panel for that, I need a older 100 panel.
Let me know.

laalarmguy@xxxxxxx