Bunker Hill - Yes Really

Had somebody call me this morning (twice actually) because they installed a
Bunker Hill system and then couldn't get it to work.  I told them to call
Bunker Hill for support.  I didn't want to stand behind low end DIY consumer
equipment.  I looked it up out of curiosity after the second call.  It's an
import by Harbor Freight.  To be fair I think I gave them bad advice.  From
what I read on-line people who try to call for support haven't been able to
get through to anybody.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant
Licenses ROC103044 & ROC103047