Re: Politics Aside- stoopid headline

take only CASH   keep what you want and report the rest...     ;-)

"Bob La Londe"  wrote in message news:luj9hp$3fe$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> On Sunday, September 7, 2014 12:37:14 PM UTC-4, JoeRaisin wrote:
>> On 9/7/2014 10:30 AM, JoeRaisin wrote:
>>
>> > If the first sentence/paragraph in a story is:
>>

>> > "Despite numerous congressional investigations into the attack on the
>>
>> > American consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, we still
>>
>> > don�t know the whole story."
>>

>> > Then the headline shouldn't be:
>>

>> > "What Really Happened in Benghazi on 9/11/2012"
>>

>> > At least, not without a question mark...
>>

>> > Is it me, or are headlines becoming less and less descriptive of the
>>
>> > story they herald in favor of enticing folks to click the link?
>>

>> Oops, wrong forum... and forgot the link too!
>>

>> Double fuck up.
>>

>> I usually only do that while hand programming a DSC Power Series panel...
>

> It doesn't matter anyway.
>
> The headline should probably read
>
> "Guess who's STILL trying to cover who's ass over the Benghazi attack?"
>
> I can't imagine why Obomba along with all of his other non-constitutional
> executive decision he hasn't made a presidential decree that everyone
> should stop talking about Benghazi anyway. Because he's never going to
> actually allow any blame to be put on anyone who's in the favor of the
> present administration ....
>
> If he can protect Eric Holder from being subpoenaed to a congressional
> hearing for being responsible for giving guns to Mexican gun runners that
> wound up killing a US boarder guard and dozens of Mexican police official,
> what makes anyone think that he'll ever give up any of his other cronies
> for Benghazi?
>
> Besides, he's got everyone hoodwinked it believing that he's stopped
> trying to take money from the money earners and give it to all the illegal
> immigrants while he raises the minimum wage. Uhhhhh..... isn't that taking
> the money from the money earners and giving it to the people who don't?
> Well, since he certainly doesn't have any credentials that qualify him to
> be president you have to hand it too him for building up the number of
> people that will vote for the next Santa Claus.
>
> Give a man a fish and he eats today. Teach a man how to fish and he can
> feed himself.
>
> Give a man free food, clothing, education, medical and .......  ummmm and
> he'll vote for you or your party in the next election.

You know I think I finally figure out how to express my outrage.  I spent my
first 12 years or so as a contractor working overtime so I could afford to
pay the guys for the time the spent not getting jobs done.  I didn't make
much.  The guys working for me took home more than I did.  Finally I gave up
and fired everybody.  For the last decade (almost) I have only taken the
work I could do by myself, and I have made money, bought toys, and
stimulated the economy.  Now I am being told I have to pay for all those
assholes I fired anyway.

---