Re: Wanna Meet This Guy in an Attic or Crawl?

On 10/18/2014 8:12 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

> I've always been worried I'ld run afoul of a rattler under a
> manufactured home, but the scariest I've run into was a dead coyote.  I
> turned to see barred teeth about six inches in front of my face.  He'd
> been dead for a very long time.

I went into a crawl one day to find some mutant hybrid between stag
beetle and a rat. (really big scary looking, man-eating bug).

It was dead so I flipped it back towards the hatch where my partner was.

"I sure am glad this big fucker is dead." I says, "I'm just worried that
something down here killed it."

"Don't worry," Brandon says, "nothing killed it. This is just a husk...
of course, that means he's bigger now."

Didn't see it... nobody had to hear me scream like a little girl...

---