Re: DVAC - Line..Canada

replying to Pogo, Trevyn wrote:
"Ma Bell has continually threatened to discontinue it's
DVAC offering but nothing yet has taken it place..." This is NOT TRUE!
I just spoke to the Product Manager at Bell Canada: Bruno Breault... there is
no technological & price equivalent existing at this time and should Bell even
want to, we'd first have to file with the CRTC as it is a tariff product.