Re: Ring My Bell

Bob La Londe Wrote:

>I have to say even after a couple decades in the business I still find new
>ways to do something dumb.  I was working on a jobsite over the weekend and
>got a 4 foot drill bit stuck in a hole.  After I had the wire tied on of
>course.  I gave the wire a yank and the drill came flying out to crack me
>butt end first right on the chin.  A little higher or a little lower and I
>might not be typing this message.  It hit hard enough to ring my bell and
>stagger me slightly.  I was on a ladder at the time.  Fortunately, I
>maintained my balance, just barely.  I guess my misspent youth helped with
>that some.  LOL.

Ouch!

A long time ago I was pre-wiring a house and stopped to talk with an
electrician.  For some reason I was spinning the chuck of a 1/2 Milwaukee
with the trigger.  Next thing I know it caught in my shirt and rolled up
and smacked me in the chin!  Just my pride was hurt...

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin