Re: Pingbo-- aardie

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 6:32:08 AM UTC-4, BurfordTJustice wrote:
> "G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
>=20
>=20
> I'm putting you on the spot.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Who do you feel in your heart of hearts is a better, kinder, most willing
>=20
> to help the world in any way.  The less destructive and more constructive
>=20
> man?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Myself or Dustin?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> It's a easy question, pick one of us without any explanation whatsoever.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I'll even make it easier.....
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> 1.  Dustin is the better man
>=20
> 2.  Graham is the better man
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Just type "1" or "2"
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Anyone else is free to put their 2=A2 in.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> If it turns out Dustin is the better man I will digress and fade away...
>=20
>  deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Can the two of you please take your posts off this group.=20

No one here is interested in anything that you ever say.

As sparse a group as it is here, it's very peaceful and your bickering is u=
seless and senseless. No one here has any interest in what either of you ha=
ve to say as you never say anything that has to do with the subject matter =
this group exists for ...... alarm systems.=20

Can you please just be courteous and stop.

Thanks.