Re: No More FBI Products being built by Honeywell

"NickMark" <nmarkowitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Was informed by Alarmax today that all of the FBI panels have been
> discontinued.
>
> as usual another lie from a company which said it would keep FBI brand
> around forever. ha ha.
>
> The XL2T was a nice little simple to operate panel for seniors and now it
> and XL31and XL4 etc are history

I used a number of the XL-2 thru XL-2G panels and found them to be very long
term stable.  I also have a few XL-4s in service still.  Can't really recall
an major issue with any of them.

I have had a couple issues with XL-31s however.  Several of them worked fine
with 4x2, but would refuse to recognize the kissoff when using CID causing
run-a-way reporting.  I also had a number of them start to lose programming
and have to be re-uploaded periodically.  I do still have a number of them
in service.

Its been a looooong time though since they were eaten by Ademco.  They
continued to support the line much longer than I thought they would.

Bob La Londe
The Security Consultant

Licenses
ROC103044 & RCO103047