Re: Need Programming assistance on a Notifier SFP-1024 Control

"John Sowden" <jsowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am receiving 2 daily test signals from the above panel.  Notifier
> refuses to provide programming assistance, and the manual does not make it
> clear re: double reporting.  Silent Knight used to have a Must call
> option, which caused multiple signals, but I figured that out in the 80s.
>
> tia,
>
> John

Some FACP manufacturers have their panels setup so that they can *only* send
TWO test signals when monitored.  One on each line.  I don't know much about
Notifier, but they may be that way.  I have a couple of them on Sole Path
Cellular and the extra air time is annoying, but I do make money on them.  I
have alarms dialing my own toll free lines, so extra call time is only a few
cents per signal on those that are on landlines.