Re: Help me use digital input on IP Cam?

Re- TP-Link TL-SC4171G...

Beware: A TP-Link diagram you may come across is flawed.

The two contacts on the I/O block for OUTPUT are the two closest to the nea=
r corner of the unit's case. I believe they merely connect to the contacts =
of a relay inside the device.

The other two contacts are for the input. You need to feed 12v in, and prov=
ide a return path. The 12v goes in on the contact farthest from the near co=
rner of the case. About 7mA will flow. Again, despite what you might see el=
sewhere, I don't think 5v will "do".

=3D=3D=3D
So... one down. Still hoping for an answer on the Compro IP60....