Re: Daily pot tied to age of first psychotic episode

"G. Morgan" <sealteam6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It is the same mechanism of action as Gabapentin, but much stronger.  I'm
allowed to take 100mg TID PRN.  I was out of hydrocodone so I decided to
take 400mg with some amitriptyline for the hell of it.  Damn!  I was
literally in another dimension.  It reminds me of LSD, which I stupidly
took a couple times as a teenager.