Re: Gotta Love A Hydraulic Slub Buster

On 1/18/2014 10:11 PM, Jim wrote:

> I'd just rather use a standard hole saw without a bushing.
>  I like to watch the insulation curl up as it shaves off the
> wire while I'm pulling it through the holes.

Yep, 'cause that makes the wire thinner so you can leave much longer
leads bundled up all different directions in the panel.

If you do it right, you won't even be able to see the panel when you
open the lid... until the spaghetti sandwich falls out taking any
unsecured expanders and the battery with it.