Gemini P3200 - Increase Battery Capacity

Hi,

I am hoping someone could answer a simple question. I can't find anything specific to this on the net.

I would like to increase the battery in a P3200 alarm panel from 12v 5AH to 9AH since we get power failures in the area that last a long time. (It fits ok)

I am hoping the charging system would charge it just the same as it would the existing (it just may take longer to charge if its drained).

Is it ok to increase the AH size from 5AH to 9AH?

Thank you in Advance.