Re: What is a "8" error code on a Napco Signature SS4509/SS4509M

On Sunday, January 12, 2014 12:30:46 AM UTC-5, Scott Neuman wrote:
> Hi guys, I used to install alarms many years ago and one of my customers =
called me up and asked what the "8" error code was on a Napco Signature SS4=
509/SS4509M panel. The customer is also using the CC4500 Napco keypads. Bat=
tery was replaced about 2 months ago. Help?

It should also be mentioned the customer is having intermittent phone line =
issue. Verizon is working on it. I'm assuming that is the problem. One issu=
e the customer had also was to set the alarm with the phone line issues and=
 the alarm went off for about ten minutes and then turned itself off. Is it=
 supposed to do that?