[no subject]

Conditions:  I will have to be able to create an account at each target.
I will list my name, and three other unique strings at each site - maybe
even more info but no less. The information will be held by the mutual
3rd parties we agree on.  They will be given the credentials. You deliver
on two of the three strings (not my name hotshot, you already know it)
and I'll consider my end of the bet lost - big time.  If you can get the
password, I pay double.

I'll sweeten the deal even more for you...

When you fail, remember you said...

 "I can hack just about anything whenever it suits me";

You can only pay half of what I pay you if I win, under one condition:
You just have to go to all the Usenet groups you have posted to in the
past year (+ the k00k group, for my fun) and admit you're a fraud.  I
will give you the exact text you have to write if you decide if you
accept this bet.

Failure to accept the bet will be your admission of defeat before even
trying.  You won't lose anything except face, because that would make all
your statements in the OP (below) just outright lies.

Failure to pay me in full or half with the condition stated above will
make you a bet welcher, the lowest of the low.  You'll be discredited
everywhere you go, and I'll make sure everyone knows it.

That's it dusty boi, put up or shut up.  Your move.

P.S.  Why did you email me again today?  You told the group you filed a
complaint against Jax, why did you feel the need to repeat it almost
verbatim to me in mail?  You said you didn't email scumbags, yet you
called me a scumbag.  So which is it, are you a liar or am I not a
scumbag?

P.P.S.  I found your Facebook profile:
http://oi39.tinypic.com/15melw7.jpg