Re: Kidde "Badger" Universal Control Head

HeHe,
I've heard stories  of the airman  who  just couldn't understand what "keep
hand off"   meant..
so one day  it just so happened  he was playing with the release pin on the
whole hanger foam system
when you guessed it,  the pin came out..  LOL
can you just see a 200 x 600  hanger with  20 feet of foam...   LOL
only the tail rudders on the planes was showing..
Everyone got a good bath  that day...

RTS