Re: LOL

On Monday, February 10, 2014 10:56:38 AM UTC-5, doug wrote:
> "Jashbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tayspatrick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
>=20
>=20
> > Reading some of the OLD flame threads- laughing. Times have changed. mu=
ch=20
>=20
> > of the current posts are informative. lots of good information herein.=
=20
>=20
> > Keep it up folks ~
>=20
> > JA
>=20
>=20
>=20
> The information was always there, you just had to wade through a lot of B=
S=20
>=20
> to find it. I think that It was much more entertaining in the old flame w=
ar=20
>=20
> days though.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Doug

SO ...... yer sayin that ..... the bad ol days ..... were the good ol days?=
?

After satin's demise .... I thought that eventually this forum would gradua=
lly fill up with new people that would be .... shall I say .... less    umm=
m aggressive and opinionated and nasty, and malevolent, and diabolic and cr=
uel and arrogant, and son of a bitchy and ....=20
Well anyway .... I guess that touches on some of the aspects of one former =
participant.

But, who could have foreseen the advent and popularity of the social media =
craze where idiots post every minute of their lives, bare their souls, and =
every part of their body.=20