Re: Pelco-D Honeywell Rapid Eye

harryhydro@xxxxxxxxxxx Wrote:

>We have some Sony NTSC cameras (SCP-3371) on this DVR.  Some Presets in the DVR, so I thought.
>The Presets reside in the Cameras, along with Fixed Iris and Fixed focus. It would be nice to have a switch so the Auto Sense in these cameras (go down to .001 LUX!) will work after a preset.
>Also, the Stop command is stopping a preset's motion early. The camera doesn't need a stop after a preset. It would be nice to access a switch in the DVR firmware for this also. It might even fix the above problem.

I've always used a Pelco matrix controller for salvos, etc...  As long as
the can supports the Pelco-D protocol, there has never been a problem.

>Honeywell Programmers? Their security policy has them not able to talk to me.

There are ways around that.  Buy one Pelco product and they have to talk
to you.  Either that, or find a technician/company that has access and
pretend you're them.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin