Re: Adult ADD

> I've been lucky in the knee department.  My back, not so much.  I have
> bad disks in the lumbar and two in the cervical.  I have good days and
> bad days but I'm sure you know all about that.  This job does take your
> body parts away one by one, that much is clear!  Good luck on your
> recovery.

Not to get into a pity party but let me just say the knees are just the
smaller part of
my good day vs. bad day issue.  I do find it amazing how the human body
can adapt or adjust to certain conditions.  Not that it always adapts well,
but, given enough time it will.
It is the brain that can get in the way with "no I can't do that".
Or maybe better said; that if there is a will, there is a way.
Take care of your back the best you can.  I know that condition as well.