Re: Adult ADD

RTS Wrote:

>"JoeRaisin"  wrote in message news:m6hmqj$hje$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>On 12/13/2014 10:34 AM, Jim wrote:
>> On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:31:36 AM UTC-5, JoeRaisin wrote:
>>> I have it - and it appears Brewster does as well.
>>>
>>> http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2014/12/13
>>
>> Yeah ..... another thing   .....  I notice as I grow older people ask me
>> how I can stay fit and limber enough to crawl in attics and crawl spaces
>> ..... I tell them I stay in shape because I walk a lot.
>> I have to keep going back two and three times to get the things I forgot
>> bring in with me the last time I went out to the van.
>>

>LOL, not to mention all those extra trips up and down the ladder...
>

>hummmmm  ladders...    ;-)

Thursday I missed the last rung of some attic stairs, twisting my ankle.
It swollen up to a size of a baseball.  I did the RICE thing (Rest, Ice,
Compression, Elevation) Thursday night and yesterday.  Today I went to
have it x-rayed.  No hairline fracture, but damn it hurts!

My brain is telling me I can do the things I could do in my 20's, my body
just doesn't follow along.   Now I'll have to do ladders old-man style.

--

¯\_(?)_/¯