Re: Adult ADD

On Saturday, December 13, 2014 8:31:36 AM UTC-5, JoeRaisin wrote:
> I have it - and it appears Brewster does as well.
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2014/12/13

Yeah ..... another thing   .....  I notice as I grow older people ask me how I can stay fit and limber enough to crawl in attics and crawl spaces ..... I tell them I stay in shape because I walk a lot.
I have to keep going back two and three times to get the things I forgot to bring in with me the last time I went out to the van.