Re: Solar Panel Source

> Les,
>
> How is your solar project going?
>
> Bob

Bob,

Well at first I was totally challenged.  I would have thought I could find a
store down the street. (so to speak)  But, that was not to be.  Distributor
I have pointed to someone that only sold a package that put out 100watts.
Too many watts and to much cost.

I looked at eBay, Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, etc. but I just did not
like the look and specs of the products.

After looking at multiple other sites that were more geared to sell On Grid
system with the minimum cost of $50k.

Then I found this site.
http://www.solarpanelstore.com/solar-power.small-solar-panels.smallspssolarcollectors.html

They have everything listed out like I wanted.  Pick the panel size in
Watts, pick the charge controller, see how many are in stock and ready to
ship.  Called an talked to a guy named Eric.  Knows his stuff, he confirmed
my sizing, even went a little smaller than I was thinking.  Said they would
ship generally within 24 hours.

So if this sounds like an endorsement then so be it.  Be advised to all that
read this that this is the company I will be dealing with in the future.
There may be others out there.  I did not find any as good as this one.  And
I do not think spending any more time on the search would be productive.

Now all I need is to get the customer to agree to do the project.  :-)

Once this project is a go and I do some dealing with these guy I will report
back if it as good as I think..........or not.

Les