Re: Napco MA1016e JIM (((Vista))

Jim,    you ever have problems with the lack of power (current)  on the
Vista systems?

We've just started using the Vista  (moving up from the FBII series)  and
have noticed a severe  lack
of current on the Vista panels...
It seem like every system we put in  we need to boost the current via a
separate power supply...
Doesn't seem to be much of a selling point...

RTS

"Jim Rojas"  wrote in message news:95w4v.150965$2N5.150122@xxxxxxxxxxx

jimsdone@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> On Saturday, April 9, 2011 4:28:18 PM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
>> On Apr 8, 6:46 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Does anyone have a Napco 1016e board they would like to sell?
>>>
>>> Thank you
>>>
>>> Jim Rojas
>>> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
>>> 8002 Cornwall Lane
>>> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
>>> 813-884-6335
>>> 813-440-6653 Fax
>>
>> You would be doing the world a favor by replacing that with something
>> more recent, be an easy swap too
>
> Do you know of a system that would be an "easy swap" that would be able to
> use my current keypads (1000eLCD & 1016e)?

I suggest replacing it with a Honeywell system. Napco systems are ok,
but not as user friendly as Honeywell. Honeywell also has a huge line of
wireless devices that work very well, and make addons a snap.

--
Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!

---