Re: Obama's 'Independent' Review Of Mass Spying Is Destined For Failure

"G. Morgan" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you look at estimates, 10% of Muslims subscribe to the "jihad" way of
thinking - meaning that about 1,500,000 of them believe the Koran
literally is telling them to convert or kill non-Muslims and are willing
to act on it.  Those are what our government calls "extremists".

I can't cite my source, but the CIA is doing something about it.  You
won't read much about it, I wasn't told much about it.  But I do know
they are "on it".  That and (counter?) cyber-warfare against China &
others.

--

Well, there you go again trying to make yourself look like
someone important with secrets to keep.