Old bank alarm

 My name is Tom Stone and I own T.K. Woodshop in Hiawatha Kansas and I person
brought me a cabnet to refinish and the tag thats on it says the American Bank
Protection Co. Style 27 Manufacured by O.B.McClintock Company Minneapolis
Minn.
 I have some pictures and would like you to see it and what we would like to
know how old it is and when do you think it was made andthe main door has the
writing on the glass.
  Would you like to see pictures and if so please let me know and I will be
glad to send them to you, the only thing missing is the batt, and some of the
wires need replaced. It has three bells in it one big bell and two smaller
ones.

                 Thanks Tom Stone
                 785-741-3234

                email me at  icefishing22000@xxxxxxxxx