Re: $20 'Toy' Deactivates Cheap Home Alarms, Opens Doors

On 9/14/2013 8:57 AM PT, JoeRaisin typed:

> Question is, how many average, everyday consumers have the ability to
> know what a "decent" alarm system is...

Are the non-home made ones from ADT and others considered decent or cheap?
--
"But, you may argue, our uniqueness is so extreme! More extreme than the
platypus which looks like a collection of leftover parts? More unique