Stuff alarm installers notice

In the latest episode of "Longmire" at about 12min 30sec in there is a
scene in a hospital room.

I have to wonder why there is an alarm keypad in a hospital room.

I have done work in hospitals - fire alarms, nurse call and access
control.  Never have I seen a keypad in a patient room.

The door/wall backdrop must have been recycled - maybe it was an office
door once before.

Nothing about nothing - I know.

Do you guys notice keypads, motions and other alarm components in TV
shows?  Are they ever inappropriate (like one scene (and I can't
remember the show) that has the characters looking around a home while
the ademco keypad by the door has a red "armed" light on...)

Maybe it's just me...