Where can I purchase an in-door magnetic detector.

The side door to the garage was recently replaced and despite my asking the
door installer to allow me to remove and reinstall the in-door magnetic units,
he insisted he was familiar with these units. You guessed it, he broke the
wired side and has yet to replace it. I have bypassed the unit by shunting.
(shorting out)  that entry point. What I need to know is where I can purchase
these parts.