Re: DLS PCLINK CONNECTION

On Wednesday, September 11, 2013 12:06:31 AM UTC-7, spyros wrote:
> While i am downloading dsc panels via dls and md12 modem, a i cannnot est=
ablish connection with pclink locally. The efficiency bar is full, status o=
nline but progress never starts... any idea?

Sounds like you may be connected, but haven't uploaded or downloaded progra=
mming yet, and DLS is just sitting there waiting for you to do something.  =
Caution: "upload" and "download" are backwards in their terminology from ev=
erything else in the computing world.  I wish I could get rid of the global=
 download button.

Does it disconnect if you leave it alone for about 10 minutes?

Also, which panel are you trying to connect to and which version of DLS?

Fairly difficult to tell without more info or, better yet, some screenshots=
.

- Chris