Re: Idea for new type of detector...

On Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:02:28 PM UTC-4, da...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrot=
e:
> I'm reading an article at the NBC News website in another tab right now t=
hat talks about how companies are increasingly and passively monitoring cel=
l phone signals emitted as people walk about ( http://www.nbcnews.com/techn=
ology/your-phone-blabbing-your-location-anyone-who-will-listen-8C10989061 i=
f anyone is interested ).
>=20
>=20
>=20
> It got me thinking that it might be neat to construct a new type of alarm=
 system detector that triggered whenever a cell phone signal of certain amp=
litude was picked up in a designated quiet zone.  So for example, such a de=
tector would arm along with the rest of the system and if someone with an a=
ctive -- basically meaning "turned on" -- cell phone walked into a room, th=
e alarm would go off or add to its actual intrusion verification sequence.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Has anyone heard of something like this or have any thoughts on how it mi=
ght work?
>=20
>=20
>=20
> - Dave
>=20
>=20
>=20
> david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> http://www.davethewebguy.com

They have  RF anti jam signals on alarms now