Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

eduardoeliasb@xxxxxxxxx Wrote:

>I hope you answer my e-mail today! i need those boxes held by USPS, don't forget, december i'll be in Florida, we are gonna have a face to face conversation if you don't fix my problems

If your boxes are held by the USPS what the fuck you want Jim to do about
it?

Nobody wants to hear your threats either.  You keep your business with
Jim and your threats off a public newsgroup, asswipe.  You can be
reported for threatening someone, it's happened before.

177.18.34.61

Brazil, Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre

Global Village Telecom,  abuse@xxxxxxxxxx

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin