Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:16:21 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

> You should. That Omron relay contats can be open or closed.
> Is it NO or NC relay? Is the coil good? Have you metered them out?
> What is the findings? Did you looked up the specs. of that very common
> relay?

Now that the alarm system is (almost) fixed, I can spend the effort
to look more closely at this D135A battery protection circuit.
 resource.boschsecurity.com/documents/Data_sheet_enUS_2548187915.pdf
 resource.boschsecurity.com/documents/Installation_Guide_enUS_2548185099.pdf

Even though nobody will tell you a price, I found this Bosch price list
on the web:
 http://www.industry.usa.siemens.com/topics/us/en/btus/CommonwealthMA/Documents/bosch-intrusion-ifas-msrp-price-list-3-1-13.xlsx

The D135A retails for $22.56 according to that spreadsheet.