Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

Oren wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:18:19 +0000 (UTC), Danny D'Amico
> <danny@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 00:52:40 -0600, The Daring Dufas wrote:
>>
>>> it's hard to diagnose a problem with even simple electronic
>>> systems without hands on it and doing things to test it that actually
>>> come out of your subconscious.
>>
>> I agree.
>> I hoping, for example, that someone knows a good way to "reset"

Crying out loud!!! Find a reset or master clear pin on the micro
processor chip and jumper it to ground for few seconds... reset done.
Is it so difficult for you? You are just mouth, where is your brain and
hands? Where is the pin number? Look up the chip data sheet...