Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

Danny D'Amico wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:10:17 -0500, krw wrote:
>
>> You can't be serious.   Debugging electronics by long distance is
>> difficult, at best, and impossible if the person at the other end is
>> completely helpless.
>
> My main question is *where* can I find a "pass through" alarm servicing
> company that will sell me just the board for the $105 it's worth.
>
> This guy can't find the boards (I talked to him personally):
>   http://obsoleteradionics.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=816
>
> Nobody will sell them to him.
> Yet, Bosch told me that they have plenty in stock.
>
> So, it's only a question of finding the right "pass through" guy.
>
> I'm hoping at least one person on this thread knows that answer
> since I don't.

Hi,
What if the new board blows up when replaced? Are planing to protect it
some how from that occuring? BTW, looking at arrow marking on diode
can yu tell which direction current electron or current flows?
Can you tell which lead is cathode or anode?