Re: Alarm system transformer + power supply (would both go bad at once?)

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 22:27:52 +0000 (UTC), Danny D'Amico
<dannyd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 14:13:30 -0800, Oren wrote:
>
>> Tell them you are from the "government".
>
>Wow. Gotta try that trick!

I was being honest.  To save time I went downtown and bought the
"proprietary" part (restricted to the trade).

The electrician could have just as well done the same thing.  The part
came from my office budget, so I went because I needed the electrician
on the job - nothing from his budget.

Took cash issued from the business office cashier :)